Congratulations! Whether you’re just starting the planning process or you just got back from your honeymoon, here’s how your marriage affects your Intuit benefits.
You have 31 days from the date of your marriage to enroll in or make changes to your benefits.
Note: You’ll receive $30 per paycheck in nicotine-free credits if you attest to being nicotine-free when you enroll in an Intuit medical plan.
Connect with an Accolade Health Assistant® to learn how this change may affect your benefits.
Medical, Dental, Vision
- Add coverage for yourself, your new spouse and/or your eligible dependents.
- Drop coverage for yourself, your new spouse and/or your eligible dependents.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Stop participating.
- Increase your contributions.
- Submit your new spouse’s eligible expenses for reimbursement.
Life and Accident Insurance
- Change your coverage level.
- Purchase additional coverage for your spouse.
- Add your spouse as a beneficiary.
To make changes to your benefits, call Alight at 1-866-468-8236 within 31 days of your marriage date.
You May Also Want To
- Review your 401(k) contributions and beneficiaries.
- Enroll in legal insurance to get legal advice and create or adjust your wills.
- Review your vacation time and Intuit paid holidays to help plan your honeymoon.
- Update your personal information in Workday and get an updated Social Security Card and driver’s license if your name and/or address are changing.
- Change your W-4 deductions and state withholding in Workday.
- Use Intuit’s Well Minds programs to get referrals for wedding services, as well as to help you handle life’s challenges, build resilience and ease your stress.