Whether you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed, or struggling with substance use, Intuit offers resources to help.
Your Intuit benefits include 12 free counseling or coaching sessions for you and your family through the Lyra Health platform. You can choose in-person or virtual care and all services are free and confidential.
Regular employees and their family (dependents under age 26) are eligible. Your 12 no-cost sessions reset on August 1 of each fiscal year.
How it works
Watch this video clip to see how Lyra works:
Lyra can help you and your family members with common mental health concerns, ranging from stress & anxiety to sleep disorders to relationship challenges, and everything in between.
Lyra also provides 24/7 work-life support to help with things like finding family care that meets your needs, finding an emergency plumber at 2 a.m., and connecting you to supportive resources in your community. In addition, you have access to free legal and financial consultation, and identity theft support.
If you exhaust your 12 free sessions, you can continue care through your Intuit medical plan.
How to get started
- Register at intuit.lyrahealth.com. (Dependents over age 18 can create their own account.)
- Complete a brief wellness questionnaire to receive personalized care recommendations.
- Review the mental health providers matched to your needs.
- Book an appointment in person or virtually as early as the next day, or tap into self-care apps.
Parents seeking care for children under age 18 should first create an account for the child(ren), then navigate to the Search for Care page and select Find my child care (for ages 2–17).
Contact the Lyra care team at 877-212-7941, or start a live chat through the Lyra platform.
You can continue therapy after completing your 12 no-cost sessions with Lyra.
How it works
Your Lyra therapist can work with you to continue your care through your Intuit medical plan. Or you can switch to a different in-network provider.
Your sessions are covered at 100% after any applicable deductible (the deductible only applies to Cigna Choice Fund with HSA Plan members). You can also access virtual therapy through your medical plan’s Telemedicine options for adults and children ages 13 and older.
Cigna and UnitedHealthcare plan members:
- Teladoc: To get started, activate your account online, call 800-TELADOC (800-835-2362), or download the Teladoc mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Talkspace: Get started with Talkspace through your Cigna or UHC medical plan or download the Talkspace app from the App Store or Google Play.
Kaiser Permanente plan members:
- To get started, call Kaiser’s appointment call center.
- Kaiser Northern California: 800-464-4000 (Group number 34125)
- Kaiser Southern California: 800-464-4000 (Group number 128242)
- Kaiser Georgia: 404-261-2590 (Group number 10646)
- Kaiser Hawaii: 800-966-5955 (Group number 10763)
Crossover Health Centers are available at certain Intuit locations for in person or virtual care. Explore mental health topics through Crossover Health’s What’s on Your Mind? website.
Lyra Health care team
Support through your Intuit medical plan
Crossover Health Center