Intuit cares about your and your family’s health and safety, especially during this challenging period. To make it as easy as possible for you to keep a supply of tests on hand, we’re providing information about how to access free COVID-19 tests. We’ll be updating this page as we receive more information, so keep checking back.
Kaiser members can get reimbursed for FDA-approved rapid antigen home tests. Medical necessity not required.
Limits and cost
Limit: Up to eight rapid antigen tests per member per month (30 days).
Supply is limited. Kaiser is working to get tests and make them available through a number of outlets, including mail-order. In the interim, you can purchase rapid antigen home test kits at local drugstores or online and submit a reimbursement claim.
CVS (Cigna & UnitedHealthcare)
CVS members can get reimbursed for FDA-authorized or FDA-approved over-the-counter (OTC) at-home COVID-19 rapid antigen diagnostic tests without a doctor’s prescription. Medical necessity not required.
Limits and cost
Limit: Up to eight (8) OTC COVID-19 at-home tests per member per 30 days.
Note: Direct Reimbursement capped at $12 per test (inclusive of the cost of test, taxes, and shipping).
Employees enrolled in our Cigna and UnitedHealthcare medical plans have two options for obtaining their free kits through CVS:
Pick up your kit at an in-network pharmacy where the cost will be covered with zero upfront cost to you.
There are 6 tests that would be covered at the point of sale:
- Acon Flowflex COVID-19 AG Hometest
- Access Bio On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self Test
- Abbott BinaxNow COVID-19 AG Card Home Test
- Orasure Technologies Inteliswab COVID-19 Rapid Test
- Quidel Quickvue At Home COVID-19 Test (either the kit with 2 tests or 5 tests)
Anything outside of the 6, members will use the Direct Reimbursement Process.
Purchase an at-home COVID-19 rapid antigen test at any local drugstore or online location and submit a claim for reimbursement via the CVS Caremark member portal.
- You must provide purchase receipt(s).
- Maximum reimbursement of $12 per test.
Many COVID-19 tests are sold as a two-pack, which means the test pack would be reimbursed at $24 ($12 for each test).
Onsite pickup at Intuit offices
Workers are welcome to come onsite to pick up Rapid Antigen COVID-19 test kits to bring home to their families.
- Please keep in mind current RTW guidelines outlined at each site.
- Do not come onsite to get your test kit if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (even if you are asymptomatic).
Limits and cost
Limit: 2 test kits (2 tests/kit) per Intuit worker
Test kits are available for pick up by Intuit workers only.
- Dependents may not pick up test kits.
- Please do not bring guests onsite when picking up kits.
Intuit workers may pick up their free COVID-19 Rapid Antigen test kits at security reception.
|Pick Up Location
|B1 & B20 Reception Desk
|Reception Desk 2 & 3
|Employees can email
*Covid-19 rapid home tests will only be available at sites in California. For all other sites, tests will be available until the site inventory depletes. Intuit will not restock after that.