At Intuit, our commitment to you runs deep. This is reflected in our award-winning, industry-leading benefit programs and resources designed to support your holistic wellbeing. While other employers may be rolling back their investment in benefits or passing along cost increases to employees, this year we chose to invest even more in your financial wellbeing, your health, your families, and your time away.
The following changes took effect August 1, 2023.
Investing in your financial wellbeing
Deductible waived for telemedicine services through the Cigna Choice Fund with Health Savings Account (HSA)
The Cigna Choice Fund with HSA no longer requires you to pay the deductible before receiving general telemedicine services through Teladoc.* So, the next time you receive care from Teladoc, you won’t pay a dime.
*Excludes virtual primary care visits (Teladoc Primary360), for which the deductible still applies.
Intuit is picking up the recordkeeping fees you’ve been paying in your 401(k) Retirement Plan
Save more by paying less. Most 401(k) plan participants pay a small amount to cover recordkeeping fees—such as tracking your 401(k) balance, investments, employer contributions, and more. These fees are typically deducted from your Intuit 401(k) Retirement Plan balance each quarter.
Beginning October 1, 2023, Intuit will pay these fees so that you don’t have to. Over time, these savings can add up to a significant amount for your retirement. Helping you save for your retirement is another way Intuit’s exceptional benefits are leading the industry.
You’re paying less for optional life and accident insurance
The amount you pay for optional life and accident insurance has decreased. As a reminder, Intuit automatically provides basic life insurance and accidental death insurance coverage in the amount of two times your annual earnings, at no cost to you.
Investing in your health
More personalized support through your Intuit medical plan providers
We’ve moved away from Accolade and are now offering more personalized support through your Intuit medical plan providers—Cigna and UnitedHealthcare (UHC).
Now, you have more direct access to your medical plan providers to get the care you need, when and how you need it. Think of them as your own personal advocates to help you navigate the health care system. You can call them for help with finding in-network doctors or specialists to avoid unnecessary costs. They’ll also answer questions you may have about the plan or provider networks available to you, and provide information about wellness, condition management programs, and online tools.
Visit the health care advocacy page to learn more.
Personalized solutions for diabetes, hypertension, and weight management
Being healthy is something we all aspire to. And you’ve said that you want more targeted resources to support your wellbeing—especially if you’re battling certain health conditions or struggling to maintain a healthy weight. For FY24, we’ve introduced specialized solutions to help you tackle many common health conditions (subject to eligibility requirements):
Diabetes and hypertension
Cigna’s Omada Complete Program is a digital care program that empowers you to achieve your health goals through sustainable lifestyle changes. The program can help you lose weight (and keep it off), build strategies for healthy eating, activity, sleep, and stress management, and reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease—one step at a time. If eligible, you’ll have access to one-on-one coaching, a personalized health plan, tools for managing stress, an online peer group and community, and a smart scale to track your progress.
All three of our medical plan providers offer personalized weight management programs to support long-term transformation, so you can feel your best each and every day.
- UHC Real Appeal—When you’re enrolled in Intuit’s UHC medical plan, you have access to a personalized solution, Real Appeal, to support you on your weight management journey at no additional cost. Through Real Appeal you can work one-on-one with a health coach, access group sessions led by trained health coaches and on-demand fitness classes, and use digital tools to help you track your progress and meet your goals.
- Cigna—When you’re enrolled in an Intuit Cigna medical plan, you have access to a weight management program that allows you to track and achieve your weight loss goals through:
- One-on-one support with a health advocate through telephonic coaching
- Personalized health plans
- Digital tools and resources
- Kaiser—When you’re enrolled in Intuit’s Kaiser medical plan, you have access to dedicated wellness coaches with expertise in preventive health care and behavior-change counseling. Your wellness coaches will work with you to create goals and customized action plans to help you see results.
Learn more about the diabetes, hypertension and weight management support available through your Intuit medical plans.
Specialized support for menopause
We’ve expanded the services available through Maven to include specialized support for menopause. Maven’s menopause journey fills gaps in menopause care by helping you identify symptoms early and by providing unlimited access to specialists, vetted content, and mental health support. This includes:
- 24/7/365 virtual access to menopause specialists
- Dedicated mental health support
- Clinically validated menopause education
You and your dependents enrolled in an Intuit medical plan are eligible to enroll, at no additional cost. Learn more about menopause support available to you through Maven.
Introducing a new pelvic health program through Hinge Health
Get personalized support for your pelvic health. The program is designed to support your unique musculoskeletal needs by offering pelvic floor physical therapy at all stages of life, including pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause. You and your dependents who are age 18 or older and enrolled in an Intuit medical plan are eligible to enroll at no additional cost. Learn more about the pelvic health support available to you through Hinge Health.
Extended COVID testing and treatment
While the federal government no longer requires COVID testing and treatment to be covered at no cost to you, we extended our 100% coverage to the end of FY24 (July 31, 2024).
Investing in families
New resources for working parents
For FY24, we added the Parenting & Pediatrics journey through Maven. Through this journey, working parents have access to personalized digital parent coaching and a specialized pediatric care platform in the palm of their hands. Services include:
- Concierge-level navigation to all other Intuit benefits and community resources.
- 24/7 virtual access to specialists who serve both parent and child, including relationship counselors, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, and developmental psychologists.
- Daily curriculum and live classes designed for busy parents and personalized for your unique needs. Topics include live infant CPR classes and how to handle tantrums, identify speech issues, manage sibling dynamics, and understand ADHD.
- Partnerships with a vetted network of childcare and education partners offering nanny shares, back-up daycare, virtual sitters, live tutors, homeschooling, and full-time daycare.
You and your eligible dependents enrolled in an Intuit medical plan can enroll, at no additional cost.
Expanded legal coverage for family support
We’ve expanded the voluntary legal services offered through ARAG to include topics frequently encountered by families, including:
- Egg/sperm/embryo donation agreement
- Surrogacy agreement
- Pre-birth/post-birth parentage order
- Paid-in-full defense coverage for uncontested child support enforcement
- 8 hours of defense coverage to support contested child support enforcement
Learn more about Intuit’s legal insurance.
Where to get help
Your health care advocates
Personalized guidance through our medical plan providers to help you understand the benefit options that best meet your and your family’s needs
- Cigna One Guide: 800-244-6224, available 24/7.
- UHC Elite: 833-993-0861, Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. PT.