Start taking advantage of the many benefits that Intuit offers, or make changes to your current elections. Here’s what you need to know:
You can enroll in Intuit’s benefits and flexible spending accounts:
- As a new hire, within 31 days of your first day of work.
- During the annual enrollment period every June. You’ll get detailed enrollment instructions with your enrollment materials.
- Within 31 days of a qualified family status change.
Connect with Accolade to get help with your benefits decisions.
Once you’ve explored all of the benefits options available to you, you’re ready to complete the enrollment steps.
If you don’t enroll as a new hire, you’ll receive medical coverage, for yourself only, through the Cigna Managed Network Plan. See costs for applicable bi-weekly paycheck deductions. You will not have dental or vision coverage. Additional default coverage includes:
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance equal to two times your base earnings (minimum coverage of $50,000).
- Intuit’s Well Minds programs to help you handle life’s challenges, build resilience and ease your stress.
- Short-term disability coverage equal to 70 percent of your base earnings (full-time employees only).
- Long-term disability coverage equal to 66 2/3 percent of your base earnings (full-time employees only).
Aside from the annual enrollment period, the only time you can make changes to your benefits is when you have a qualified life event, such as having a baby or getting married. Learn more about how life changes affect your benefits.