Wish you could worry less? Want to enjoy the moment you’re in more? Mindfulness may help.1 Learn how to make it part of your routine with Optum Mindful Matters, by eM Life. It’s available online and via the eM Life app.
- Expert teachers
- Daily live sessions
- On-demand content, 24/7
- Virtual mindfulness concierge
- Meditation timer
1. National Institutes of Health. Mindfulness for your health. newsinhealth.nih.gov/2021/06/mindfulness-your-health. June 2021. Accessed 22 July 2022.
Through Virgin Pulse, our telephonic wellness coaching program offers access to certified professional coaches who provide individualized, goal-oriented guidance, wellness education, strategy development, and encouragement. Individuals and coaches commonly design wellness plans around weight management, nutrition, tobacco cessation, physical activity, stress management, and overall lifestyle improvement. Sessions are aimed at increasing the participant’s self-efficacy and internal motivation for lasting behavior change, nurturing new habits that lead to long-term success.
To get started, log in to your Virgin Pulse account. Under the Programs tab, select Work Place Options: Live Well Wellness Coaching to choose a topic and find a date and time for your initial call. The call length varies, and you can do up to 6 calls per year as part of the program with the coach.
Want to relax and stress less? Increase your creativity, innovation and resiliency? Communicate more clearly? Find more joy in life? Where there’s RethinkCare, there’s a way!
Through Virgin Pulse, you can access the RethinkCare digital mindfulness platform and explore more than 1,250 sessions with master trainers. Just choose your program and select a 1-, 5-, 10- or 20-minute session and you’ll be on your way to greater mindfulness!
RethinkCare programs include:
- Learn the basics of mindfulness: Learn foundational mindfulness training techniques and practices to improve all aspects of your life.
- Be a better leader: Through the on-demand Search Inside YourselfTM program and the SIY Advanced Training, you can sharpen your skills in the areas of self-awareness, empathy, communication and leadership. Search Inside Yourself was developed inside Google and is now a globally recognized program offered by corporations, nonprofits and government organizations.
- Boost your physical health: Master new skills to stay active and healthy through athletic mind training, relaxation breathing and more.
- Create mindful relationships: Learn to build empathy and strong relationships with friends and loved ones.
- Perform at your best: Become more confident, creative and curious—so you can unlock your full potential.
- Develop self-awareness: Reach your peak performance by improving your most important relationship: the one you have with yourself.
- Know your emotions: Learn how to face grief, anger and anxiety by turning difficult emotions into growth opportunities.
- One-minute practices: Take short breaks to power down, power up and power forward.
RethinkCare is available to all regular employees via SSO.
To start using RethinkCare, just follow these simple steps.
- On a laptop or desktop device, log in to Virgin Pulse via SSO and click the RethinkCare program button (existing Virgin Pulse members) or log in and click "Click to Start” (new to Virgin Pulse).
- Sign up for RethinkCare through Virgin. You’ll need to create an account with RethinkCare as part of that process.
- Once you've logged in to RethinkCare on your desktop, download the RethinkCare app on the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, use the credentials you set up on your laptop or desktop to start using the app.
Studies show teens who practice mindfulness improve their focus, concentration and school performance. Whether your teens want to be healthier, have better relationships, perform optimally, increase their performance at school and in sports, or get more sleep, RethinkCare’s Grow program has them covered.
Your dependents ages 13 and older can register and instantly gain access to more than 30 training goals supported by 250 programs and 1,500 unique sessions. The Grow program is based in science, mindfulness and positive psychology.
First-time Grow users: Your children ages 13 and older can access RethinkCare’s Grow program by creating an account at the Intuit-specific Grow site and then start their mindfulness practice. Once registered, they can use Grow on their computer or through the app to practice anywhere.
Provided through Optum, the Liveandworkwell site supports you in improving your overall well-being. Learn more about resilience and mindfulness practice through webinars, current research and articles, and practice tips.
Supportiv peer support network
These days, we’re all struggling with our emotional well-being to some extent. Want to connect with people who can relate to what you’re going through? Join Supportiv, an anonymous peer-to-peer support network open to all Optum EAP members. You’ll have 24/7 access to real-time, moderated chat in a safe, supportive space. To get started, log in to the EAP site (using access code intuit) and then look for Supportiv on the Crisis page.
Well-being for Life Program
Have a regular massage therapist who helps you cope with life’s stressors? Getting support to find your path with a life coach? The Well-being for Life Program supports you in your emotional well-being journey. Get reimbursed for eligible expenses up to 3700 ILS per fiscal year for expenses related to your emotional well-being.