All of us have moments when life gets tough. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to. Because taking care of your mental health is important.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Optum is ready to help with small issues, big problems and everything in between, such as:
- Developing resilience and managing stress
- Improving relationships at home or work
- Support for mental health issues and grief
- Addressing depression, anxiety, or substance use issues
All employees, interns, co-ops, and seasonal employees, as well as eligible family members, are eligible.
You and your household members age 16 and older (at the same address) can receive 12 no-cost sessions per presenting issue in a 12-month period, starting on the date of the first session.
Along with virtual health services, you can access virtual and in-person counseling services through Femi Health to help with small issues, big problems and everything in between. Femi can help you:
- Develop resilience and managing stress
- Improve relationships at home or work
- Get past emotional issues or grief
- Address depression, anxiety or substance use issues
Register through the Femi Health website.
Where to get help
1700 700 404
00 972 3 617 2684
Access code: intuitintl