Enrolling & Making Changes


You enroll in health insurance benefits as a new hire. As part of your new hire paperwork, you will complete the 101 form which will be used to process your enrollment.

Making Changes

You can make changes at any time during the year as a result of a qualifying life event, like getting married or having a baby. Contact Orot directly to make these changes.