The Well-being Hub, powered by Virgin Pulse, connects you with Intuit well-being programs and benefits that are relevant to you, based on your interests and health assessment. The more data you add, the more personalized your experience becomes.
The Well-being Hub also helps you start and maintain important healthy habits. You can challenge friends and build a community to help support you on your well-being journey.
All regular employees who work 20 hours or more per week.
How it works
How to enroll
Eligible employees are automatically enrolled.
How to get started
If you’re new to Virgin Pulse, visit join.virginpulse.com/intuit and select Sign Me Up! at the bottom of the page. Follow the progress bar to complete registration. Once your registration is complete, select Take Me There to sign in.
If you’re an existing Virgin Pulse member, log in to Virgin Pulse. (If you’re not signed in on the Intuit network, you will be prompted to enter your Intuit directory username and password).
Virgin Pulse Journeys
As part of the Well-being Hub, Virgin Pulse Journeys gives you the daily support you need to reach your goals, including in the areas of physical fitness and diet and nutrition. In a short amount of time, you can transform healthy steps into life-enriching habits in the areas of physical fitness, diet and nutrition, tobacco cessation, sleep improvement, stress management, and financial wellness. Learn evidence-based tips, practice new skills, start experiencing real results, and even earn points that you can redeem for rewards—all through the Virgin Pulse website or mobile app.
Virgin Pulse life coaches
Through Virgin Pulse, our telephonic wellness coaching program offers access to certified professional coaches who provide individualized, goal-oriented guidance, wellness education, strategy development, and encouragement. Individuals and coaches commonly design wellness plans around weight management, nutrition, tobacco cessation, physical activity, stress management, and overall lifestyle improvement. Sessions are aimed at increasing the participant’s self-efficacy and internal motivation for lasting behavior change, nurturing new habits that lead to long-term success.
To get started, log in to your Virgin Pulse account. Under the Programs tab, select Work Place Options: Live Well Wellness Coaching to choose a topic and find a date and time for your initial call. The call length varies, and you can do up to 6 calls with the coach per year as part of the program.
The Virgin Pulse Activity Program is your opportunity to earn rewards throughout the year by being active and engaging in healthy habits.
Each quarter, you can earn points for completing various activities, such as tracking steps or healthy habits, or completing Journeys or your Daily Cards. Every activity is worth a different number of Virgin Pulse points. As you complete activities, your Virgin Pulse points will accumulate. Once your accumulated points reach the program’s point level maximum for the quarter, you’ll earn a corresponding number of credits. You can redeem your credits through the Virgin Pulse platform for various gift cards, merchandise, or as a donation to a charity of your choice.
Note that each quarter, your point level will reset, and you’ll have another opportunity to earn the point level maximum. You can earn up to 15,000 points (or 75 credits) per quarter by reaching all 4 levels, or 300 credits per program year, which runs from August 1through July 31. Your unused Virgin Pulse credits will not expire as long as your Virgin Pulse account remains active.
How to get started:
- Register with Virgin Pulse. New users, visit join.virginpulse.com/intuit and select Sign Me Up! at the bottom of the page. Follow the progress bar to complete registration. Once your registration is complete, select Take Me There to sign in. Existing members, just log in to Virgin Pulse.
- Set up your device. After you sign up, you’ll request your free device (a Max Buzz activity tracker) from Virgin Pulse. You can also order a different activity tracker, such as a Misfit Shine, Fitbit, or Garmin, through the Virgin Pulse store. If you order a different activity tracker, you’ll receive a $30 credit in lieu of receiving the Max Buzz.
- Wear your device to track your activity level while you walk, run, bike, play with the kids, dance in front of the mirror, or engage in any activity that you enjoy. Upload your steps to the Virgin Pulse site by plugging your device into the USB port on your computer or syncing it with the mobile app for your smartphone.
- Download the app (App Store or Google Play) and log in using the login you set up when you enrolled.
- Upload your steps and enter your activities into the Virgin Pulse site. You can sync your device with the mobile app for your smartphone, plugging it into the USB port on your computer.
- Track your healthy habits. You earn points for keeping track of your healthy habits, like getting enough sleep, drinking plenty of water, and engaging in stress-reduction activities.
- Participate in companywide and Virgin Pulse wellness challenges several times a year to earn extra points. You can even create personal challenges with your coworkers, no matter where they’re located.
- Redeem your points for rewards. Once you’ve reached the first level, your points turn into credits, which you can use to purchase merchandise or vouchers from a variety of retailers and travel partners in the Virgin Pulse Rewards Store. You can earn up to 75 credits each quarter by reaching all 4 levels.
The Activity Program is considered a taxable benefit. You will find a line item on your paycheck for the rewards you earn. However, Intuit picks up the tax, so the award check will be listed as $0 net and imputed income on your paycheck.
Where to get help
This site is only accessible within the firewall.