Regular full-time and part-time employees can receive reimbursement for eligible dental expenses up to 1200 ILS per fiscal year.
This benefit is for employees only and does not cover dependents.
Eligible expenses include the following:
- Preventive coverage including exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings and root canals
- Prosthodontics coverage including crowns, dentures and implants
- Orthodontic coverage including treatment and x-rays
Eligible expenses are from August 1, 2020, or after. If your hire date is after August 1, 2020, eligible expenses must be incurred on or after your hire date.
Effective Date of Coverage
You are eligible for reimbursement effective your start date. Reimbursement accounts reset each fiscal year. The deadline for each fiscal year is July 31.
You must be active when you submit reimbursement documentation. If you terminate your employment, you must submit and receive approval for your reimbursement request prior to your termination date in order to receive payment.
Who is Eligible?
Coverage is available to regular full-time and part-time employees.
How to Get Reimbursed
To request reimbursement under the Dental Reimbursement Account:
- Create a request in Darwin, Your Benefits Administrator.
- Upload a PDF or soft copy of your receipts.
- You can submit multiple requests for reimbursement during the fiscal year (August 1–July 31) up to the maximum.
You are required to provide documentation of the treatment and receipts to receive reimbursement for your expenses.
The reimbursement will be included on your paycheck and tax will be at the company expense. Processing can take up to two pay cycles.
The deadline for FY 2021 is July 31, 2021.