Your health is important to Intuit. Your health plan coverage helps you stay healthy and protects you in the event of injury or illness.
- Regular full-time and part-time employees
- Spouses (including same-sex spouses and domestic partners who are declared on the 101 tax form) up to age 67
- Dependent children up to age 25 (including adopted children and a spouse's children from a previous marriage)
Insurance continuum added for new members migrating from any insurance company within 90 days of the joining window and canceling exclusions after 12 months.
How to Get Started
Intuit IL will fully fund the premium for both you and your family members. You will all join the policy automatically and will not be required to fill out a health questionnaire.
- Preventive medicine, beginning at age 50
- Periodic screening tests
- Outpatient coverage, including medical examinations, MRIs, and lab tests
- Physiotherapy, acupuncture, chiropractic treatments, and dietary consultations
- Medicines not covered by the government (up to 3 million ILS)
- Pregnancy testing, IVF, and surrogacy
- Medical devices such as CPCA, hearing aids, and orthopedic shoes
- Surgeries in Israel and abroad, including transplants and consultations with medical specialists
- Surgery substitutions or alternatives to surgery
- Post-surgical recovery
- Consultation with a specialist during hospitalization
- Private nurse
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred as the result of a serious illness
- Quick diagnosis service
Cancer testing and treatment
- Cancer treatments, tests and recovery following treatment
Specialty consulting, tests, and treatments
- Four consultations with specialists per insurance year
- Pathological and/or genetic tests
- Organ printing
- Pain treatments
- Limb vein injections and/or laser treatment
- Injections to treat hyperhidrosis or migraine
- Injections to treat retinal disease
Exceptions may apply. Review the policy document or contact Mivtach Simon for full details.
Premiums & Tax
|Spouse and adult child||120|
Your health plan coverage is considered a benefit in kind. Intuit is required to take tax on the value of your coverage. You will see the benefit reflected on your monthly payslip for the employee premium costs, which will be grossed up so that your tax net is zero.
When you leave Intuit, you may purchase a private medical policy from the insurer, with a 20% discount for four years, without having to fill out a health questionnaire (when you purchase the same coverage you had while employed at Intuit). To be eligible for continued coverage, you need to request to transfer to private insurance within 90 days of your last day of employment. To do so, please contact Mivtach Simon customer service—Health department.
Where to Get Help
For health care questions:
Mivtach Simon Customer Service — Health department
Hayetsira 2 kiryat arye, petah tikva
Visit website (password: in2it)
Customer service WhatsApp 0557000180
Sunday – Thursday, 08:30 – 16:00
To submit a claim
For all other questions:
Email Maya Moskovich
Email Avivit Shay
This site is only accessible within the firewall.