Congratulations on your new addition! Your Intuit benefits can pave the way for a smooth arrival. We have you covered with support through your pregnancy, assistance with adoption expenses, generous time away from work to bond with the little one and more.
You have 60 days from the birth or adoption of your child to enroll in or make changes to your benefits.
Connect with an Accolade Health Assistant® to learn how this change may affect your benefits.
Medical, dental, and vision
You can add your child to your current coverage.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Enroll or increase your contributions in your Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Enroll or increase your contributions in your Health Care Flexible Spending Account.
Life and accident insurance
- Add your child as a beneficiary.
- Change your coverage level.
- Purchase additional coverage for your child.
To make changes to your benefits, call Alight at 1-866-468-8236 within 60 days of the birth or adoption of your child.
You may also want to
- Apply for adoption reimbursement within six months of the finalized adoption date.
- If you’re a Cigna member, keep yourself and your baby healthy during your pregnancy—and in the days and weeks after your baby’s birth—by taking advantage of the Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies program. Get support from a pregnancy coach; get a pregnancy journal with helpful information, charts and tools; and access a Health Information Line at any time of day.
- If you’re a UnitedHealthcare member, you can enroll in the Maternity Support Program. You’ll be able to work with a maternity nurse who can help you choose a doctor or nurse midwife, find a pediatrician or other specialist, find information about taking care of yourself and your baby, and manage your health—physically and emotionally—before and after your baby is born.
- If you're a Kaiser member, you can visit Kaiser's Maternity site to explore classes and programs for expecting and new parents; find in-depth resources for every stage of pregnancy, labor and delivery, and your baby’s first weeks at home; and find articles, checklists, videos, virtual tours of maternity wards and more.
- Use Intuit’s emotional well-being programs to help you handle life’s challenges, build resilience and ease your stress.
- Get backup child care through Bright Horizons for those days when your regular arrangements fall through.
- Take a leave of absence to bond with your little one.
- Use the Well-being for Life Program to save on yoga classes and other fitness activities.
- Complete or update your estate plan to include any new dependents.