Want to relax and stress less? Increase your creativity, innovation and resiliency? Communicate more clearly? Find more joy in life? Where there’s Whil, there’s a way!
Through Virgin Pulse, you can access the Whil digital mindfulness platform and explore more than 1,250 sessions with master trainers. Just choose your program and select a 1-, 5-, 10- or 20-minute session and you’ll be on your way to greater mindfulness!
Whil programs include:
- Learn the Basics of Mindfulness: Learn foundational mindfulness training techniques and practices to improve all aspects of your life.
- Be a Better Leader: Through the on-demand Search Inside YourselfTM program and the SIY Advanced Training, you can sharpen your skills in the areas of self-awareness, empathy, communication and leadership. Search Inside Yourself was developed inside Google and is now a globally recognized program offered by corporations, nonprofits and government organizations.
- Boost Your Physical Health: Master new skills to stay active and healthy through athletic mind training, relaxation breathing and more.
- Create Mindful Relationships: Learn to build empathy and strong relationships with friends and loved ones.
- Perform at Your Best: Become more confident, creative and curious—so you can unlock your full potential.
- Develop Self-Awareness: Reach your peak performance by improving your most important relationship: the one you have with yourself.
- Know Your Emotions: Learn how to face grief, anger and anxiety by turning difficult emotions into growth opportunities.
- One-Minute Practices: Take short breaks to power down, power up and power forward.
Whil is available to all regular employees via SSO.
Existing Virgin Pulse Members
Log in to Virgin Pulse via SSO and click the Whil program button. You can also access Whil directly from the Virgin Pulse app.
New to Virgin Pulse
Log in and click "Click to Start."
Studies show teens who practice mindfulness improve their focus, concentration and school performance. Whether your teens want to be healthier, have better relationships, perform optimally, increase their performance at school and in sports, or get more sleep, Whil’s Grow program has them covered.
Your dependents ages 13 and older can register and instantly gain access to more than 30 training goals supported by 250 programs and 1,500 unique sessions. The Grow program is based in science, mindfulness and positive psychology.
First-time Grow users: Your children ages 13 and older can access Whil’s Grow program by creating an account at the Intuit-specific Grow site and then start their mindfulness practice. Once registered, they can use Grow on their computer or through the app to practice anywhere.
Provided through Optum, the Liveandworkwell site supports you in improving your overall well-being. Learn more about resilience and mindfulness practice through webinars, current research and articles, and practice tips.
Well-being for Life Program
Have a regular massage therapist who helps you cope with life’s stressors? Getting support to find your path with a life coach? The Well-being for Life Program supports you in your emotional well-being journey. Get reimbursed for eligible expenses up to $1,000 per fiscal year for expenses related to your emotional well-being.