Through Virgin Pulse, you have access to certified and credentialed wellness coaches who can provide support in lifestyle and condition management. These licensed coaches are trained to help you deal with issues like anxiety and depression, grief, learned helplessness, substance abuse, building inner strength, appreciative inquiry and nonviolent communication. They can also help you address conditions like chronic pain, diabetes, digestive health, heart health, infertility, pregnancy, insomnia, lung health, weight management and more.
To get started, log in to your Virgin Pulse account. Under Health (heart icon), click Coaches to find a date and time for your initial 30–45-minute call.
Want to relax and stress less? Increase your creativity, innovation and resiliency? Communicate more clearly? Find more joy in life? Where there’s Whil, there’s a way!
Through Virgin Pulse, you can access the Whil digital mindfulness platform and explore more than 1,250 sessions with master trainers. Just choose your program and select a 1-, 5-, 10- or 20-minute session and you’ll be on your way to greater mindfulness!
Whil programs include:
- Learn the Basics of Mindfulness: Learn foundational mindfulness training techniques and practices to improve all aspects of your life.
- Be a Better Leader: Through the on-demand Search Inside YourselfTM program and the SIY Advanced Training, you can sharpen your skills in the areas of self-awareness, empathy, communication and leadership. Search Inside Yourself was developed inside Google and is now a globally recognized program offered by corporations, nonprofits and government organizations.
- Boost Your Physical Health: Master new skills to stay active and healthy through athletic mind training, relaxation breathing and more.
- Create Mindful Relationships: Learn to build empathy and strong relationships with friends and loved ones.
- Perform at Your Best: Become more confident, creative and curious—so you can unlock your full potential.
- Develop Self-Awareness: Reach your peak performance by improving your most important relationship: the one you have with yourself.
- Know Your Emotions: Learn how to face grief, anger and anxiety by turning difficult emotions into growth opportunities.
- One-Minute Practices: Take short breaks to power down, power up and power forward.
Whil is available to all regular employees via SSO.
To start using Whil, just follow these simple steps.
- On a laptop or desktop device, log in to Virgin Pulse via SSO and click the Whil program button (existing Virgin Pulse members) or log in and click "Click to Start” (new to Virgin Pulse).
- Sign up for Whil through Virgin. You’ll need to create an account with Whil as part of that process.
- Once you've logged in to Whil on your desktop, download the Whil app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, use the credentials you set up on your laptop or desktop to start using the app.
Studies show teens who practice mindfulness improve their focus, concentration and school performance. Whether your teens want to be healthier, have better relationships, perform optimally, increase their performance at school and in sports, or get more sleep, Whil’s Grow program has them covered.
Your dependents ages 13 and older can register and instantly gain access to more than 30 training goals supported by 250 programs and 1,500 unique sessions. The Grow program is based in science, mindfulness and positive psychology.
First-time Grow users: Your children ages 13 and older can access Whil’s Grow program by creating an account at the Intuit-specific Grow site and then start their mindfulness practice. Once registered, they can use Grow on their computer or through the app to practice anywhere.
Provided through Optum, the Liveandworkwell site supports you in improving your overall well-being. Learn more about resilience and mindfulness practice through webinars, current research and articles, and practice tips.
Well-being for Life Program
Have a regular massage therapist who helps you cope with life’s stressors? Getting support to find your path with a life coach? The Well-being for Life Program supports you in your emotional well-being journey. Get reimbursed for eligible expenses up to $1,300 per fiscal year for expenses related to your emotional well-being.
Kaiser myStrength App
myStrength is a cognitive behavioral therapy-based app offering guided programs and tools for a range of mental health needs and challenges, including managing depression, anxiety, stress, intense emotions and chronic pain; practicing mindfulness and meditation; and improving sleep. You can track your preferences and goals, current emotional states and ongoing life events to improve your awareness and change your behaviors.If you’re a Kaiser member, you can get started with the myStrength app by going to Kaiser’s Mental Health and Emotional Wellness Apps page, scrolling down to the myStrength section and clicking “Get myStrength," signing in to the Kaiser site and following the prompts.
Kaiser Calm App
As a Kaiser member, you have free access to Calm, a meditation and sleep app that can help you lower your stress, reduce your anxiety and improve your sleep.
- Guided meditations
- Programs taught by world-renowned experts
- Sleep Stories narrated by celebrity guests
- Mindful movement videos
- Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, and Portuguese
If you’re a Kaiser member, you can get started with the Calm app by going to Kaiser’s Mental Health and Emotional Wellness Apps page, scrolling down to the Calm section and clicking “Get Calm," signing in to the Kaiser site and following the prompts.