Even when you’re hundreds of miles away from home, you have 24/7 access to our many support services. Whether you become sick, get into an accident or just need personal assistance, help is just a phone call away.
Business Travel Assistance and Accident Insurance
Intuit provides travel assistance and accident coverage (for Intuit business travel) to all employees working 30 or more hours per week. This benefit pays your beneficiaries 10 times your base salary (excluding overtime, bonuses, commissions and any special compensation) if you die, or varying amounts, not to exceed $1 million USD, if you are dismembered. When you travel on Intuit business, coverage begins when you depart from your home or regular work site and ends when you return to your home or regular work site, whichever comes first. Your commute to and from your regular work site is not covered.
Travel Assist® Services
Travel Assist® Services is a comprehensive travel assistance program offering benefits and services when you travel for pleasure or business 100 miles or more from your residence. Services include:
- Medical Assistance—emergency medical referrals, medical monitoring, hospital admissions, prescription assistance, visits to the hospital by family or friends
- Information Assistance—passport and visa information, weather, culture and currency exchange, travel advisories, inoculation and immunization, contact details for embassies and consulates
- Legal Assistance—legal referrals and advancement of bail
- Personal Assistance—lost baggage service, translation and interpretation, emergency messaging, lost document replacement, return of vehicle
- Security Assistance—travel advisories, help preparing for an emergency evacuation
Costs associated with certain services may be subject to limitations. Learn more about these services.
Access the Travel Assistance Plan by calling 1-800-263-0261 from the U.S. or Canada. You can call collect from anywhere else in the world: 416-977-0277. Reference Intuit Inc., policy number GTU 4380727, or log in to the Travel Assist website.
Travel Accident Services
If you’re traveling on Intuit business, you have 24/7 protection against any covered accident that occurs during the course of your business trip—including certain accidents while traveling by train, airplane, automobile or other public and private transportation, subject to certain limitations. These benefits are in addition to any other insurance you may have at the time of the accident. Learn more about this coverage at www.zurichna.com.
Emergency Medical Coverage for Business Travel
The Cigna Medical Benefits Abroad® plan covers Intuit travelers who have an accident, become ill or need emergency medical care while traveling on business or while traveling for personal reasons for up to seven days before or after a business trip. The plan covers charges associated with your accident or illness, in the country in which you receive treatment.
To contact Cigna International, call 1-800-243-1348 in the U.S. and Canada. From anywhere else in the world, call collect 302-797-3535. Reference Intuit Group #00407D.