The information on this page is for regular employees. If you’re a SelectTime or seasonal employee, visit the benefits site for you.

My Spouse's Employment Status Is Changing

When you’re part of a couple, what happens to one of you often affects you both. If your spouse starts or stops working or changes his or her employment status (full-time to part-time or vice versa), you have 31 days from the date of the status change to enroll in or make changes to your benefits.

Note: You’ll receive $30 per paycheck in nicotine-free credits if you attest to being nicotine-free when you enroll in an Intuit medical plan.

Connect with an Accolade Health Assistant® to learn how this change may affect your benefits.

Medical, Dental, Vision

You can:

  • Add or drop coverage for yourself and/or eligible dependents.
  • Add or remove the spousal surcharge based on any changes to your spouse’s access to medical coverage at his or her job.

Flexible Spending Accounts

You can:

  • Enroll.
  • Stop participating.
  • Change your contributions.

Life and Accident Insurance

You can change your coverage level.

To make changes to your benefits, call Alight at 1-866-468-8236 within 31 days of the date that your spouse’s employment status changes.