SoFi may be able to reduce your student loan debt. And because you’re an Intuit employee, you and your family can get a $300 welcome bonus when you refinance your student or parent PLUS loan through SoFi.
Regular full-time and part-time employees.
How it works
Due to recent events, including changes to federally held loans that temporarily waive interest and suspend obligations to make payments during the COVID-19 crisis, we're recommending that if you have a federal student loan debt, you carefully review your current and potential future benefits on your federal loans before refinancing. When you refinance your federal student loans, you waive any current and potential future benefits and protections, including the temporary waiver of payments that the federal government will provide to federal student loan borrowers, and replace those with the benefits of a SoFi student loan refinance.
Check the Department of Education website for updates on accommodations for federal student loan borrowers.
How to enroll
Visit SoFi, call 833-277-7634, or email them.
How to get started
Here are some of the benefits of refinancing your student loan through SoFi:
- Welcome bonus: As an Intuit employee, you and your family members receive an additional $300 welcome bonus when you refinance through SoFi.
- Rates: Get low fixed or variable rates.*
- Simplicity: Consolidate all existing student loans (federal and private) into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- Perks: SoFi offers career counseling, member events, a referral program, and more.
- No fees: No origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
SoFi also offers private student loans, personal loans, mortgage loans and refinancing, parent loans, and parent PLUS loans.
* If you’re approved for a loan, the fixed or variable interest rate offered will depend on your credit history and the term of the loan.
How do I apply for student loan refinancing? Visit SoFi, call 833-277-7634 or email them.
Webinar: Student Loan Refinancing for Intuit Employees
Where to get help
SoFi Financial Solutions