Intuit has partnered with SoFi to offer personal lines with interest rates lower than many credit cards.
Regular full-time or part-time employees.
How it works
How to enroll
How to get started
Unlike many credit cards, a SoFi personal loan provides an interest rate under 15%. Fixed rates start at 5.49% APR and variable rates start at 5.52% APR (with AutoPay). You can choose a term that’s right for you, from three to seven years. Apply for a personal loan.
Here are some of the benefits of taking out a loan through SoFi:
- Welcome bonus: As an Intuit employee, you and your family members receive an additional $200 welcome bonus when you take out a loan through SoFi.
- Flexibility: Save with a low fixed rate or a variable rate, whichever is best for you and your finances.
- Ease: Apply in minutes online to borrow $5,000 to $100,000.
- Perks: SoFi offers career counseling, member events, a referral program, and more.
- No fees: No application fees, no origination fees, and no prepayment penalties.
How do I apply for a personal loan?