Develop the confidence to achieve your financial goals by taking financial courses through Financial Knowledge. Financial Knowledge has no affiliations with financial products or services, so the information you get through their classes is completely unbiased.
Regular full-time and part-time employees.
How it works
How to enroll
Go to the Financial Knowledge website.
How to get started
Personal finance can be an uncomfortable topic for many people. Managing your money, planning for your future, and improving your spending and saving habits can all be intimidating topics, despite their importance to your financial success.
Financial Knowledge courses give you the opportunity to earn CEU credits while you gain the tools and confidence to:
- Effectively manage your personal finances.
- Create an investment plan.
- Develop effective budgeting and spending habits.
- Get out of debt and understand credit scoring.
- Choose financial professionals.
- Plan for retirement.
- Maximize your Intuit 401(k).
- Understand Intuit stock plans.
- Protect your assets and income.
- Create an emergency savings plan.
Once you have the knowledge, you’ll have the confidence to take charge of your financial future.
Where to get help