Develop the confidence to achieve your financial goals by taking financial education courses through Financial Knowledge. Financial Knowledge has no affiliations with financial products or services, so the information you get through their classes is completely unbiased.
Personal finance can be an uncomfortable topic for many people. Managing your money, planning for your future, and improving your spending and saving habits can all be intimidating topics, despite their importance to your financial success.
Financial Knowledge courses give you the opportunity to earn CEU credits while you gain the tools and confidence to:
- Effectively manage your retirement savings.
- Maximize your Intuit RRSP.
- Understand the terminology and operation of the Intuit ESPP.
- Utilize the Intuit ESPP as a part of your overall investment portfolio.
- Make smart decisions with your money so that you can achieve your financial goals faster than ever before.
Once you have the knowledge, you’ll have the confidence to take charge of your financial future.
Each month, Sun Life Financial offers free educational webinars designed to increase your financial literacy and help you achieve financial wellness. These webinars are live and hosted by qualified licensed professionals. You don’t need to be an RRSP member to attend a webinar.
To learn more or to register for a webinar, visit Sun Life. Registration opens eight to 10 weeks prior to the webinar date. The schedule is subject to change. Webinar times are listed in Eastern Time (ET) but are scheduled to be convenient across the country. Each webinar lasts about one hour.
The my money @ a glance newsletter is a lifestyle newsletter provided by Sun Life that features articles to help Group Retirement Services plan members save and plan for the future. Find the current issue—and past issues—of my money @ a glance at www.sunlife.ca/ataglance.
Use Mint to effortlessly manage your finances, all in one place.
Mint can help you:
- Consolidate all of your financial accounts. Mint automatically updates your information every night and categorizes the transactions for you.
- See what's happening with your accounts in all major Canadian banks—including RBC, TD, Scotiabank, BMO and HSBC—at any moment of the day, online or through the mobile app.
- Create a budget based on your actual spending. Track your spending, find places to cut back and set realistic goals you can stick to.