Sun Life Financial planning webinars
Each month, Sun Life Financial offers free educational webinars designed to increase your financial literacy and help you achieve financial wellness. These webinars are live and hosted by qualified licensed professionals. You don’t need to be an RRSP member to attend a webinar.
To learn more or to register for a webinar, visit Sun Life. Registration opens eight to 10 weeks prior to the webinar date. The schedule is subject to change. Webinar times are listed in Eastern Time (ET) but are scheduled to be convenient across the country. Each webinar lasts about one hour.
One-one-one personalized advice
Sun Life 360 Plan Advice supports your financial journey with personalized advice from licensed financial services consultants at no additional cost to you. From saving to buy a home, to take a trip, or for retirement, consultants can provide you personalized advice and guidance to help you unlock your financial potential. Sun Life can:
- Provide no-cost one-on-one personalized advice to help maximize your Intuit savings plan.
- Help you build a financial roadmap—a simple, easy-to-follow, goal-based planning tool.
- Keep you on track to meeting your financial goals with ongoing support from a dedicated team of licensed consultants.
To get started, book an appointment online or call the Sun Life Client Contact Centre at 1-866-643-4840.
Use Mint to effortlessly manage your finances, all in one place.
Mint can help you:
- Consolidate all of your financial accounts. Mint automatically updates your information every night and categorizes the transactions for you.
- See what's happening with your accounts in all major Canadian banks—including RBC, TD, Scotiabank, BMO and HSBC—at any moment of the day, online or through the mobile app.
- Create a budget based on your actual spending. Track your spending, find places to cut back and set realistic goals you can stick to.
Optum Financial Wellbeing
Keeping up with everyday finances can sometimes feel stressful. So can making decisions about big purchases and future plans. Optum Financial Wellbeing by My Secure Advantage offers tools to help you make sense of it all.
Explore tools and content that are interesting to you, including
- Paying off credit cards and other debt
- Buying a home
- Saving for retirement
- Buying a vehicle
- Creating a budget
- Saving for emergencies
- Figuring out how much life insurance to buy
You get 24/7 access to the My Secure Advantage website featuring:
- A financial stress assessment. Take a quick eight-question test to learn your stress level.
- Calculators. Explore how to reach your goals. Choose from a variety of financial calculators.
- Articles. Learn about financial fundamentals including buying a home, identity theft, loans, and more.
Visit livewell.optum.com (access code intuitintl). Choose Optum Financial Wellbeing under Resources.