Congratulations on your new addition! Your Intuit benefits can pave the way for a smooth arrival. We have you covered with support through your pregnancy, assistance with adoption expenses, generous time away from work to bond with the little one and more.
You have 30 days from the birth or adoption of your child to enroll in or make changes to your benefits through Darwin, Your Benefits Administrator.
Once you log in via single sign on, click on your profile and select Life Event from the drop-down menu.
In Darwin, you can:
- Add medical or dental coverage for yourself and/or your eligible dependents
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries to include your new child(ren)
- Purchase optional life insurance coverage for yourself or spouse in multiples of $10,000 of coverage up to a maximum of $500,000 for yourself and $250,000 for your spouse. If you apply for optional life insurance within 31 days of your life event, evidence of insurability is not required by Sun Life for the first $30,000 of coverage (employee and spouse).
- Purchase optional life insurance coverage for your children in multiples of $5,000 of coverage up to a maximum of $20,000 per child.
You May Want To
- Apply for adoption reimbursement within six months of the finalized adoption date.
- Use Intuit's Well Minds programs to help with life’s changes, build resilience and ease your stress.
- Take a leave of absence to bond with your little one.
- Take time away from work to spend with your family with vacation time.
- Get backup child care through Bright Horizons for those days when your regular arrangements fall through.
- Use the Fit for Life Program to save on yoga classes and other fitness activities.