We're glad you're here. Your benefits are a significant part of your Total Rewards at Intuit. We're committed to offering competitive benefits that meet your needs for health, wellness, financial security and balancing your work and life.
Use this page to get familiar with your Intuit Benefits.
You will receive an email inviting you to enroll in health and life insurance benefit coverage from Darwin, your benefits administrator within 5 days from your start date. You have 30 days to complete your enrollment as a new hire.
Within 10 business days of your enrollment, you will receive instructions on how to create an online account with Sun Life and a Sun Life prescription drug card. In the meantime, you can print temporary cards from the Sun Life website.
Once your Sun Life account has been established, you can enroll in the Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
Check out coverage in the Sun Life Group benefits booklet.
These benefits provide for your current health and wellness needs, and help provide peace of mind in case you’re seriously ill or injured. The company pays the costs for most benefit plans, and you pay the cost for others.
Intuit provides these plans at no cost to you:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Basic life insurance
- Basic AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- BC healthcare
- Travel assistance & accident insurance, which includes emergency medical coverage for business travel
You pay the cost for:
- Optional life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Within 30 days of your hire date: Visit Darwin, your benefits administrator to enroll. Note: It can take up to 5 days from your hire date for your information to be passed to Darwin and you gain access to enroll.
- If you have elected optional life coverage, you will receive a link to complete your health statement online if it is required.
- Within 10 days after your benefits enrollment is finalized: You will receive your prescription drug card from Sun Life at the home address provided on your enrollment form.
- August 1: Fiscal year starts.
- January 1: The benefits plan year starts.