We're glad you're here. Your benefits are a significant part of your Total Rewards at Intuit and we're committed to offering competitive benefits that meet your needs for health, wellness, financial security and balancing your work and life.
Use this page to get familiar with your Intuit benefits.
When you indicate allocation of your superannuation funds to the Aon Master Trust, your information will be sent to Aon Hewitt in order for your Aon Master Trust account to be set up. You will receive a welcome package within two weeks. The welcome package will provide information to:
- Nominate your beneficiary for your life insurance and total permanent disability.
- Select your investment options if you decide to participate through Intuit’s super fund.
- Transfer your existing superannuation account to Intuit’s super fund.
Note: When you allocate your superannuation contributions to an existing fund, your life and total permanent disability remains through your existing fund.
Your information will be submitted to Aon Hewitt for your Income Protection coverage. You will receive a letter indicating your coverage and if additional information is required.
These benefits provide for your current health and wellness needs, and help ensure peace of mind in case of a serious illness or injury.
The company pays all of the costs for the benefit plans, including:
- Life Insurance*
- Total Permanent Disability*
- Income Protection
- Travel Assistance & Accident Insurance, which includes emergency medical coverage for business travel
*Only applies if you’re enrolled in the Aon Master Trust.
Choose Wellness for Life, Intuit's wellness program, helps you improve and maintain your health now and in the future.
- Corporate Benefits will submit your information to Aon Hewitt within one week of your hire date.
- The benefits plan year starts August 1.