Improve your state of mind and ability to manage life’s stresses with these innovative, digital programs and coaching resources.
All regular employees are eligible for mindfulness and resilience programs.
How it works
Select the program(s) that work best for you.
Optum Mindful Matters
Wish you could worry less? Want to experience more joy in the moment? Mindfulness may help. Learn how to make it part of your routine with Optum Mindful Matters, by eM Life. It’s available online and via the eM Life app.
- Expert teachers
- Daily live sessions
- On-demand content, 24/7
- Virtual mindfulness concierge
- Meditation timer
Virgin Pulse life coaches
Through Virgin Pulse, our telephonic wellness coaching program offers access to certified professional coaches who provide individualised, goal-oriented guidance, wellness education, strategy development, and encouragement. They can help you design wellness plans for weight management, nutrition, tobacco cessation, physical activity, stress management, and overall lifestyle improvement. Coaching sessions are designed to motivate you, build confidence in your ability to make behaviour changes that will last, and help nurture new habits that lead to long-term success.
To get started, log in to your Virgin Pulse account. Under the Programs tab, select Work Place Options: Live Well Wellness Coaching to choose a topic and find a date and time for your initial call. The call length varies, and you can have up to 6 calls per year with your coach.
RethinkCare for adults
Want to relax and stress less? Increase your creativity, innovation and resiliency? Communicate more clearly? Find more joy in life? Where there’s RethinkCare, there’s a way!
Through Virgin Pulse, you can access the RethinkCare digital mindfulness platform and explore more than 1,250 sessions with master trainers. Just choose your program and select a 1-, 5-, 10-, or 20-minute session and you’ll be on your way to greater mindfulness!
RethinkCare programs include:
- Learn the Basics of Mindfulness: Learn foundational mindfulness training techniques and practices to improve all aspects of your life.
- Be a Better Leader: Through the on-demand Search Inside YourselfTM program and the SIY Advanced Training, you can sharpen your skills in the areas of self-awareness, empathy, communication, and leadership. Search Inside Yourself was developed inside Google and is now a globally recognized program offered by corporations, nonprofits, and government organizations.
- Boost Your Physical Health: Master new skills to stay active and healthy through athletic mind training, relaxation breathing, and more.
- Create Mindful Relationships: Learn to build empathy and strong relationships with friends and loved ones.
- Perform at Your Best: Become more confident, creative, and curious—so you can unlock your full potential.
- Develop Self-Awareness: Reach your peak performance by improving your most important relationship: the one you have with yourself.
- Know Your Emotions: Learn how to face grief, anger, and anxiety by turning difficult emotions into growth opportunities.
- One-Minute Practices: Take short breaks to power down, power up, and power forward.
How to get started
Sign up for RethinkCare through Virgin Pulse.
If you’re new to Virgin Pulse, log in and select Sign Me Up. Registering for Virgin Pulse will give you access to RethinkCare.
If you’re an existing Virgin Pulse member, log in to Virgin Pulse. (If you’re not signed in on the Intuit network, you will be prompted to enter your Intuit directory username and password.)
RethinkCare’s Grow program for teens
Studies show teens who practice mindfulness improve their focus, concentration and school performance. RethinkCare’s Grow program can help your teen be healthier, have better relationships, perform optimally, increase their performance at school and in sports, or get more sleep.
Your dependents ages 13 and older can register and instantly gain access to more than 30 training goals supported by 250 programs and 1,500 unique sessions. The Grow program is based in science, mindfulness, and positive psychology.
First-time Grow users: Your children ages 13 and older can access RethinkCare’s Grow program by creating an account at the Intuit-specific Grow site and then start their mindfulness practice. Once registered, they can use Grow on their computer or through the app to practice anywhere.
Medibank mental health support
Medibank members have access to mental health resources, including:
- Crisis support: Call 000, or contact Lifeline at 13 11 14
- One-on-one counseling without a waiting period, included with eligible extras
- 24/7 phone support at 1 800 644 325, included with hospital cover
- Web and app-based mindfulness and meditation training, included with hospital cover
For details, review the Medibank brochure.
Provided through Optum, the Liveandworkwell site supports you in improving your overall wellbeing. Learn more about resilience and mindfulness through webinars, current research and articles, and practice tips.
Supportiv Peer Support Network
These days, we’re all struggling with our mental health and wellbeing to some extent. Want to connect with people who can relate to what you’re going through? Join Supportiv, an anonymous peer-to-peer support network open to all Optum EAP members. You’ll have 24/7 access to real-time, moderated chat in a safe, supportive space. To get started, log in to the EAP site (using access code intuit) and then look for Supportiv on the Crisis page.
Wellbeing for Life program
Have a regular massage therapist who helps you cope with life’s stressors? Getting support to find your path with a life coach? The Wellbeing for Life program supports you in your mental health and wellbeing journey. Get reimbursed up to $1,300 AUD per fiscal year for eligible expenses that support your mental health and wellbeing.
Where to get help
1700 700 404
00 972 3 617 2684
Access code: intuitintl