School is expensive. Investing in an education is a lot easier with financial help from Intuit.
Watch! This video to learn about the Tuition Assistance Plan.
The Tuition Assistance Plan helps you with the cost of continuing your education in subjects related to your current position or career development at Intuit. If you work 20 hours or more per week, you can participate.
Apply for tuition assistance through the Tuition Assistance website. You will need to set up an account by using your employee ID as the username and your ZIP code as the password. SSO coming soon.
- Full-time employees are reimbursed up to $5,000 per calendar year.
- Part-time employees are reimbursed up to $2,500 per calendar year.
Tuition payments are applied to the calendar year in which they are paid. For example, if your class ends in December, but you don’t pay for it until January, your payment counts toward the $5,000 maximum for the January calendar year.
Expenses greater than the maximum yearly reimbursement can be claimed in future years until the entire cost has been reimbursed—as long as you remain employed at Intuit.
- Mandatory tuition fees
- Registration application, tuition, required books, required software and lab fees
- Parking, tests, student health insurance, late fees, graduation fees and elective fees
Please note that tests required for certification are not covered, but may be approved through your department.
- You must not be on a performance improvement plan (or written warning), or have been on one within the previous 90 days.
- You must have your classes pre-approved for reimbursement and they must begin on or after your hire date.
- You must be taking classes or degree programs offered by an institution accredited by the regional college accreditation associations.
- You must receive a grade of C or better, “pass” if a “pass/fail” course or a rating of “completed,” and you must receive college credit.
- Courses must be scheduled outside of normal business hours, such as during the evenings or weekends.
- You must not be receiving assistance from another source that’s higher than the full cost of the course and required materials.
All tuition reimbursement requests and required documentation must be submitted by December 8, 2016 at midnight Eastern Time, for reimbursement under the 2016 program maximums. Incomplete requests, including missing documentation, will prevent you from receiving your 2016 reimbursement.
2017 submission and deadline information will be available after January 3, 2017.
ConSern Education Loan Program® is a full-service educational and financial resource that includes college search and planning tools, a scholarship search tool, student loans and more.