Balancing life at work and home can be a challenge for working parents. That’s why Intuit offers Family Support, a collection of programs focused exclusively on giving assistance to parents, family members and caregivers.
Support for Children with Developmental Disabilities
We know how challenging parenting is—and it can be even more so when you’re caring for a child who has Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, Down syndrome or other learning and developmental disabilities.
Rethink is a first-of-its-kind program. It doesn’t replace in-home consultation or in-person therapy. Instead, it supports parents and caregivers of children with developmental disabilities by helping them with skill building, positive reinforcement and care coordination.
Rethink is a global program that’s available to all Intuit employees. With Rethink, you can:
- Collaborate with and connect all members of your child’s care team (teachers, therapists, medical professionals and family members) through one platform. Each person you “invite” will create his or her own account.
- Speak with board-certified behavioral therapists, even if your child hasn’t been given a formal diagnosis.
- Access a comprehensive online treatment courses and over 1,500 two- to six-minute skill-building videos based on proven Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) strategies that aim to help you improve your child’s social skills, in-classroom behavior and more.
- Connect to peer support communities within Intuit.
- Track your child’s progress using quantifiable metrics provided by Rethink’s automated platform—and then share the progress with your child’s care team.
Sign up today
This program is provided to Intuit employees and their families at no cost. To sign up, visit Intuit’s Rethink website and use your Intuit email address, or call 1-877-988-8871.
If you have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, Down syndrome or other learning and developmental disabilities, there are plenty of resources in your community to lend support.
Adopting a child is wonderful. It also involves a lot of planning, legal work and expense. If you’re a regular employee who works 20 or more hours per week, you can get reimbursed up to $5,000 per adoption for eligible expenses through the Adoption Assistance program.
When you’re going through a rough period, sometimes it can help to just talk to someone. Optum, Intuit’s EAP provider, can help you find the right care in your area for you or your loved ones. Get six free, confidential counseling sessions, as well as many free resources to help you build resilience.
Child and Elder Care
Bright Horizons offers support services for when you’re experiencing a breakdown in your normal child care, looking for an after-school sitter, have adult/elder care needs or just need someone to walk the dog.
If your parent or parent-in-law is uncertain about a medical diagnosis or the appropriate treatment, they can get assistance from the Best Doctors second opinion service. This service is offered as part of your Intuit benefits, at no cost to you.
Get help with a wide range of legal matters that impact your family—like buying a home, creating a will and establishing a trust—through ARAG UltimateAdvisor® legal insurance.