Balancing life at work and home can be a challenge for working parents. That’s why Intuit offers Family Support, a collection of programs focused exclusively on giving assistance to parents, family members and caregivers.
Accolade Health Assistant
Wouldn’t it be great if there were someone who could help you navigate your Intuit benefits, assess your needs and direct you to the right resources to get your questions answered?
You and your family can connect with an Accolade Health Assistant® who thoroughly understands your Intuit benefits and can help you:
- Find out if child or elder care expenses are reimbursable through the Dependent Care FSA.
- Understand your maternity benefits.
- Learn what programs are available to help manage stress.
- Find resources to help a child with special needs.
- And much more!
Your health assistant is a single point of contact dedicated to helping you with any questions that arise during annual enrollment as well as any health and wellness questions you and your family have throughout the year.
It’s like talking to a friend who can go over your options with you, narrow down your choices and give you personalized guidance on how to get the most out of your benefits.
Call 1-888-659-8305, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. PT, or go to intuit.myaccolade.com.
Support for Children with Developmental Disabilities
We know how challenging parenting is—and it can be even more so when you’re caring for a child who has Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, Down syndrome or other learning and developmental disabilities.
Rethink is a first-of-its-kind program. It doesn’t replace in-home consultation or in-person therapy. Instead, it supports parents and caregivers of children with developmental disabilities by helping them with skill building, positive reinforcement and care coordination.
Rethink is a global program that’s available to all Intuit employees. With Rethink, you can:
- Collaborate with and connect all members of your child’s care team (teachers, therapists, medical professionals and family members) through one platform. Each person you “invite” will create his or her own account.
- Speak with board-certified behavioral therapists, even if your child hasn’t been given a formal diagnosis.
- Access a comprehensive online treatment courses and over 1,500 two- to six-minute skill-building videos based on proven Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) strategies that aim to help you improve your child’s social skills, in-classroom behavior and more.
- Connect to peer support communities within Intuit.
- Track your child’s progress using quantifiable metrics provided by Rethink’s automated platform—and then share the progress with your child’s care team.
Sign up today
This program is provided to Intuit employees and their families at no cost. To sign up, visit Intuit’s Rethink website and use your Intuit email address, or call 1-877-988-8871.
Cognition Builders works with adults and children with developmental delays, helping them devise their daily routines and schedules and gain greater independence through life-skill development.
If you have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, Down syndrome or other learning and developmental disabilities, there are plenty of resources in your community to lend support.
Life Skills Training
Cognition Builders is a full-service organization that helps families learn to help themselves in all of life’s categories: behavioral, emotional, social, cognitive and intellectual. They immerse themselves into the everyday environment of individuals and families—home, office, school—to provide beat-by-beat instruction aimed at teaching the necessary skills to ensure a full and happy life. Just let Cognition Builders know that you’re an Intuit employee to get 40% off their hourly rate. Below are the Cognition Builders programs:
- Failure to Launch helps the emerging adult child—18 and up—leave the family nest.
- Boot Camp helps families find the path toward a happier, healthier dynamic.
- Family Food Architects are specialists at the intersection of nutrition and cognitive well-being. They work with you to address your nutritional and dietary needs.
- Scenes From a Family monitors and supports your family remotely to ensure that the sometimes-difficult hours—from after school to bedtime—are not an overwhelming battle.
- Educationists support teenagers who may need a little extra help, for whatever reason, in conquering college entrance exams.
- In-Home Family Architects come into your home to provide support for families and individuals in all of life’s categories: social, emotional, behavioral, cognitive and relational.
- Wingman helps adults who may be struggling to get their social lives back on track for a variety of reasons, such as a recent divorce, death of a spouse or loved one, relocation to a new city or difficulty entering and maintaining a serious relationship.
Adopting a child is wonderful. It also involves a lot of planning, legal work and expense. If you’re a regular employee who works 20 or more hours per week, you can get reimbursed up to $5,000 per adoption for eligible expenses through the Adoption Assistance program.
When you’re going through a rough period, sometimes it can help to just talk to someone. Optum, Intuit’s EAP provider, can help you find the right care in your area for you or your loved ones. Get six free, confidential counseling sessions, as well as many free resources to help you build resilience.
Raising children can be one of life’s most rewarding endeavors. We know that it can also be challenging at times. That’s why we offer support services to make your most important job—as a parent—just a little bit easier.
Bright Horizons offers full-service, subsidized back-up child care when you’re experiencing a breakdown in your normal child care or looking for an after-school sitter.
The dependent care FSA helps you save money on day care by letting you use tax-free dollars to pay for eligible expenses. Plus, if you’re a regular employee working 20 or more hours per week, Intuit will match your contributions to your dependent care FSA, up to $650 per year.
Sometimes we find ourselves caring for our loved ones: parents, grandparents or in-laws. Intuit has resources to lend you support.
Bright Horizons offers full-service, subsidized back-up elder care when your regular care services fall through.
Best Doctors is a second opinion resource that can help your parent or parent-in-law if they’re uncertain about a medical diagnosis or the appropriate treatment. This service is offered as part of your Intuit benefits, at no cost to you.
We know that being a caregiver can be stressful at times. Well Minds can help you handle life’s challenges, build resilience and ease your stress. Through Optum, Intuit’s EAP provider, you can get six free, confidential counseling sessions. And through Headspace, you have access to a wide selection of guided meditation sessions.
Get help with a wide range of legal matters that impact your family—like buying a home, creating a will and establishing a trust—through ARAG UltimateAdvisor® legal insurance.