The Well-being Hub, powered by Virgin Pulse, connects you with Intuit well-being programs and benefits that are relevant to you, based on your interests and health assessment. The more data you add, the more personalized your experience becomes. When you complete your health screening, your results will be added to the site so you can get a comprehensive view of your overall well-being.
The Well-being Hub also helps you start and maintain important healthy habits. You can challenge friends and build a community to help support you on your well-being journey.
As part of the Well-being Hub, Virgin Pulse Journeys gives you the daily support you need to reach your goals. In a short amount of time, you can transform healthy steps into life-enriching habits in the areas of physical fitness, diet and nutrition, tobacco cessation, sleep improvement, stress management and financial wellness. Learn evidence-based tips, practice new skills, start experiencing real results and even earn points that you can redeem for rewards—all through the Virgin Pulse website or mobile app.
Watch! This video for an introduction to Intuit's physical well-being programs.
No matter where you are on your well-being journey, the Activity Program can help. You can earn rewards throughout the year by being active, engaging in healthy habits and taking your health assessment. Then, redeem your rewards for merchandise and gift cards.
How the Program Works
- Set up your device. After you sign up, you'll request your free device (a Max Buzz activity tracker) from Virgin Pulse. You can also order a different activity tracker, such as a Misfit Shine, Fitbit or Garmin, through the Virgin Pulse store. If you order a different activity tracker, you’ll receive a $30 credit in lieu of receiving the Max Buzz.
- Wear your device to track your activity level while you walk, run, bike, play with the kids, dance in front of the mirror or engage in any activity that you enjoy. Upload your steps to the Virgin Pulse site by plugging your device into the USB port on your computer or syncing it with the mobile app for your smartphone.
- Download the app (iTunes or Google Play) and log in using the login you set up when you enrolled.
- Upload your steps and enter your activities into the Virgin Pulse site. You can sync your device with the mobile app for your smartphone, plugging it into the USB port on your computer.
- Track your healthy habits. You earn points for keeping track of your healthy habits, like getting enough sleep, drinking plenty of water and engaging in stress-reduction activities.
- Participate in companywide and Virgin Pulse wellness challenges several times a year to earn extra points. You can even create personal challenges with your coworkers, no matter where they’re located.
- Redeem your points for rewards. Once you've reached the first level, your points turn into credits, which you can use to purchase merchandise or vouchers from a variety of retailers and travel partners in the Virgin Pulse Rewards Store. You can earn up to 75 credits each quarter by reaching all four levels.
Note: The Activity Program is considered a taxable benefit. You will find a line item on your paycheck for the rewards you earn. However, Intuit picks up the tax, so the award check will be listed as $0 net and imputed income on your paycheck.
Existing Virgin Pulse Members
Log in to Virgin Pulse (if you are not signed in on the Intuit network, you will be prompted to enter your Intuit directory username and password).
New to Virgin Pulse
Log in and click "Click to Start."
Participation is available to regular employees who work 20 hours or more per week. It’s also available to your spouse/domestic partner if he/she is enrolled in an Intuit medical plan.