Cognition Builders is a full-service organization that helps families learn to help themselves in all of life’s categories: behavioral, emotional, social, cognitive, and intellectual. They immerse themselves into the everyday environment of individuals and families—home, office, school—to provide beat-by-beat instruction aimed at teaching the necessary skills to ensure a full and happy life.
How It Works
How to Enroll
Call Cognition Builders at 1-646-284-6083 or visit the Cognition Builders website.
How to Get Started
As an Intuit employee, you can get discounted rates on these programs:
- Failure to Launch helps the emerging adult child—18 and up—to leave the family nest.
- Boot Camp helps families get onto the path toward a happier, healthier family dynamic.
- Family Food Architects are specialists at the intersection of nutrition and cognitive well-being. They work with you to address your nutritional and dietary needs.
- Scenes From a Family monitors and supports your family remotely to ensure that the sometimes-difficult hours—from after school to bedtime—are not an overwhelming battle.
- Educationists support teenagers who may need a little extra help, for whatever reason, in conquering college entrance exams.
- In-Home Family Architects come into your home to provide support for families and individuals in all of life’s categories: social, emotional, behavioral, cognitive, and relational.
- Wingman helps adults who may be struggling to get their social lives back on track for a variety of reasons, such as a recent divorce, death of a spouse or loved one, relocation to a new city, or difficulty entering and maintaining a serious relationship.
How do I get started? Call Cognition Builders at 1-646-284-6083 or visit the Cognition Builders website.
Where to Get Help