All regular full-time employees and one of their registered dependents are eligible for a free annual health checkup at select leading hospitals and diagnostic centers. Intuit wants you to have access to expert facilities for health checkups once each fiscal year (August 1–July 31).
Additionally, you can choose to book a health package for additional enrolled dependents at a discounted rate, the cost of which will be borne by you.
To provide this benefit, Intuit is excited to partner with healthi which is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make preventive healthcare intuitive, insightful, personalized and user-friendly. healthi’s value added benefits for the user includes:
- Comprehensive online health risk assessment
- Insightful health report with clear suggestions on next steps
- Personalized recommendations
- Online doctor consultation including access to more than 70,000 doctors and specialists
- Access to buy individual tests online at discounted rates throughout the year
- Access to buy health checkups for additional family members at special rates
- Web, tablet and mobile-friendly process
- Clinically validated medical content from Mayo Clinic helps you with next steps
- Electronic health records in with easy to understand explanations on each test result
How Does the Program Work?
- Register online through the healthi portal
- Select the center and indicate your preferred date and time
- Carry the online voucher and ID proof to the selected venue
- Receive results through email
- Log into the healthi portal for a complete look at your health status and the actions you need to take
What Tests Can You Receive?
Tests vary by your age and gender. After you sign on to the healthi portal, you’ll be prompted to choose from the following:
- Female 30 years old or younger
- Male 35 years old or younger
- Female older than 30
- Male older than 35
If you require additional tests, please inform the center you are testing with in advance. The centers will accommodate other tests based on their availability and schedule. The centers will charge you for tests that are not a part of the package.
When and how will I get the results?
- Within 5 business days of completing your diagnostic tests, you’ll receive an email with a link to a secure healthi.in website. To view your results either enter your password on generate an OTP via SMS.
- You can then view your non-imaging test results online after completing a short questionnaire to complete your HRA.
- Soft copy of your report will also be available online for you to download and retrieve at your convenience. If you have participated in prior years, you will be able to see your historical test results as well as view the progress of your health over that period.
- Please collect your X-Ray/ECG/Ultrasound and other imaging reports if any, from the diagnostic centre (clinic/hospital). Kindly check on report availability at the center before visiting.