All regular full-time employees and one of their registered dependents are eligible for a free annual health checkup at select leading hospitals and diagnostic centers. You can also choose to get the tests at home by opting for home sample collection. Intuit wants you to have access to expert facilities for health checkups once each fiscal year (August 1–July 31).
Additionally, you can choose to book a health package for your enrolled dependents at a discounted rate, the cost of which will be borne by you.
How to Sign Up
- Log in to the Medi Assist portal.
- Refer to the “Annual Health Checkup” box to follow the instructions to schedule an appointment for home sample collection at a location/center of your choice.
- If you are selecting more than one dependent for the annual health checkup package, please follow the instructions on the site to make the payment via the Medi Assist portal.
Tests You Can Receive
Tests vary by your age and gender. After you sign on to the Medi Assist portal and click on “Annual Health Checkup,” you’ll be prompted to choose from the following:
- Female 35 years old or younger
- Male 35 years old or younger
- Female older than 35
- Male older than 35
If you require additional tests, please add the required tests while booking your appointment in the portal and make the requested payment.
How to Get Your Test Results
You will receive a notification email once the test results are available. You can access the results in the Medi Assist portal. Some centers may be able to email some test results to you. Check with your center about this option.
If You Need Help
For questions related to the annual health checkup, you can contact HRConnect.