Congratulations on your new addition!
Your Intuit benefits can pave the way for a smooth arrival. We have you covered with support through your pregnancy, assistance with adoption expenses, generous time away from work to bond with the little one and more.
You have 60 days from the birth or adoption of your child to enroll in or make changes to your benefits through Darwin, Your Benefits Administrator.
Once you log in via single sign on, select My Life Events from the drop-down menu under your name (at the top right of the page).
- Add your new eligible dependents.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries to include your new child(ren).
You May Want To
- Understand the eligible maternity expenses under the group medical insurance plan.
- Apply for cashless reimbursement before the birth or for reimbursement within 30 days of the birth.
- Apply for adoption reimbursement within six months of the finalized adoption date.
- Use Intuit's Well Minds programs to help with life’s changes, build resilience and ease your stress.
- Take a leave of absence to bond with your little one.
- Take time away from work to spend with your family with privilege leave.
- Use the Well-being for Life Program to save on yoga classes and other fitness activities.