Congratulations! Whether you’re just starting the planning process or you just got back from your honeymoon, here’s how your marriage affects your Intuit benefits.
You have 60 days from the date of your marriage to enroll in or make changes to your benefits through Darwin, Your Benefits Administrator.
Once you log in via single sign on, select My Life Events from the drop-down menu under your name (at the top right of the page).
In Darwin, you can:
- Enroll your new spouse within 60 days of marriage as long as you do not exceed the five-dependent maximum that can be covered under medical insurance. If you miss the 60-day deadline, you can add dependents during the annual enrollment period, which typically happens each year from July to August.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries to include your spouse (and new children).
You May Also Want To
- Update your personal information in Workday, like your last name, address and emergency contact information.
- Submit an IT Service Desk ticket to change your name on your email address and/or phone display.
- Take time away for your honeymoon with privilege leave.
- Use Intuit's Well Minds programs to help with life’s changes, build resilience and ease your stress.