Ending your relationship can affect your benefits coverage.
You have 30 days from the date of your divorce or legal separation to notify HR Connect so you can make changes to your benefits.
- Drop medical coverage for your ex-spouse and/or dependents.
- Update your nomination forms related to Provident Fund, National Pension Scheme, Gratuity and Life/Personal Accident insurance.
You May Also Want To
- Update your personal information in Workday, like your last name, address and emergency contact information.
- Submit an IT Service Desk ticket to change your name on your email address and/or phone display.
- Use Intuit's Well Minds programs to help with life’s changes, build resilience and ease your stress.