If you’re uncertain about a medical diagnosis or the appropriate treatment, Intuit provides you and your covered dependents (and also your parents and parents-in-law) with second opinion services through Medi Assist and Best Doctors.
Through this service, you would have access to some of the best doctors across the country. Get answers from a doctor to basic questions about a diagnosis or treatment options. No more wondering what steps to take or relying on Internet searches. Instead, get a personalized response for your situation from a qualified doctor.
Participation is completely voluntary and confidential and you can use this service for yourself or for any of your family members. This is an employee paid service.
Why Should I Get A Second Opinion?
An expert opinion allows you to access the expertise and clinical guidance of world class physicians remotely from your home.
What Do I Get?
- The expert opinion process takes an average of 48 hours.
- Preliminary case review by a physician.
- 24/7 physician support team.
- Detailed written opinion.
How Do I Access Second Opinion Services?
- Click on Second Opinion under Voluntary Health Care Services tab on the Medi Assist website.
- Go to the Patient Details tab and enter the details and click on “Next.”
- Enter the Case Details.
- Upload your Records.
- Make the payment by clicking on the Pay Now tab.
Best Doctors is offered as part of your Intuit benefits and is at no cost to you! There’s no appointment needed. Participation is completely voluntary and confidential.
1. Get Advice on Your Medical Condition
2. Ask the Expert
Get answers from a doctor to basic questions about a diagnosis or treatment options. No more wondering what steps to take or relying on Internet searches. Instead, get a personalized response for your situation from a qualified doctor.
3. Find a Best Doctor for Your Condition
Get a list of leading, recognized in-network specialists based on your unique condition, physician preferences and insurance information. Best Doctors can help make an appointment and help you prepare for your doctor visit with important questions to ask.
See answers to frequently asked questions about Best Doctors.