As an Intuit intern, you not only get valuable on-the-job training, but you get to enjoy our excellent benefits, rewards and support programs:
You work hard as an intern, so we want to give you plenty of time to relax and recharge. If you work 20 or more hours per week, you are eligible to receive paid holidays during your internship.
You accrue one hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked, up to 48 hours per year.
"Hours worked" includes regular hours, overtime, paid holidays, WCGB hours and parental leaves. All other time off and leaves are not considered hours worked and will not be counted for sick leave accrual purposes. Unused sick time rolls over year to year, up to a maximum of 320 hours.
We care about you and your well-being. That’s why we make sure you have access to confidential support and resources—like 12 no-cost counseling sessions through Lyra Health—that help you get the most out of your work, family and daily life.
The Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) lets you buy Intuit stock at a discount. It’s a great opportunity to own a piece of Intuit and save for your future. As an employee of Intuit or one of its participating subsidiaries, you’re eligible to participate in the ESPP. You may enroll within 90 days of your hire date during one of the two ESPP enrollment windows:
- February 15–28
- August 15–31
Remember that you must be enrolled and employed on an ESPP purchase date in order to participate. If your employment ends prior to your purchase, any accumulated payroll deductions will be returned to you.
Your hard work at Intuit won’t go unnoticed! We celebrate and recognize your effort and achievements through Spotlight Awards, which highlight performance, dedication and innovation.
- Paid housing if you don’t live in the area
- Free and discounted products
- On-site oil changes and car detail services
- Free on-site fitness center or fitness virtual program offerings
- On-site massages
- Established intern and co-op program (exclusively for summer interns and co-op employees)
- Up to eight hours paid volunteer time to help out in your local community, and the opportunity to participate in Intuit’s We Care & Give Back (WCGB) program
- A buddy to help you navigate through your new work environment
- On-site cafes
- Employee Resources Groups, through which you can meet other interns, co-ops and employees as an important part of our diverse and inclusive workplace
- Lots of fun social events
- Consideration for a full-time job after graduation
* Perks vary by Intuit location. To learn more about what’s available to you, talk to your manager and check out the campus amenities and perks on Insight.