Start taking advantage of the many benefits that Intuit offers, or make changes to your current elections. Here’s what you need to know:
You can enroll in Intuit’s benefits and flexible spending accounts:
- As a new hire, within 31 days of your first day of work.
- During the annual enrollment period every June. You’ll get detailed enrollment instructions with your enrollment materials.
- Within 31 days of a qualified family status change.
Once you’ve explored all of the benefits options available to you, you’re ready to complete the enrollment steps.
If you don’t enroll as a new hire, you’ll receive medical coverage, for yourself only, through the Cigna Managed Network Plan. See costs for applicable bi-weekly paycheck deductions. You will not have dental or vision coverage. Additional default coverage includes:
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance equal to two times your base earnings (minimum coverage of $50,000).
- Intuit’s mental health and well-being programs to help you handle life’s challenges, build resilience and ease your stress.
- Short-term disability coverage equal to 70 percent of your base earnings (full-time employees only).
- Long-term disability coverage equal to 66 2/3 percent of your base earnings (full-time employees only).
Aside from the annual enrollment period, the only time you can make changes to your benefits is when you have a qualified life event, such as having a baby or getting married. Learn more about how life changes affect your benefits.