ARAG UltimateAdvisor® legal insurance gives you a place to turn for help with addressing a wide range of legal matters, such as buying a home or creating a will, as well as unexpected issues, like a dispute with a home contractor or a sudden illness.
Regular and SelectTime employees.
How it works
How to enroll
How to get started
Take advantage of free benefits even if you're not enrolled, including:
- Education center resources that provide important legal information and help you identify your options and address your legal issues
- Personal Information organizer to help you organize critical information about bank accounts, insurance policies, and more
Benefits of membership
When enrolled in coverage, your membership gives you and your eligible family members access to legal advice and representation that is 100% paid in full for most covered legal matters when you work with a credentialed ARAG® Network Attorney. You also have access to more than 10,000 experienced network attorneys, in person and over the phone, as well as expanded online tools and resources—all for just $11.63 per paycheck. ARAG offers many elder care services to support you and your parents, as well as specialized services to support the LGBTQ community.
Plus, you get identity theft protection, which tracks your credit activity or online identity and notifies you immediately of suspicious activity. This service includes:
- Full-service identity restoration: Restore your identity with lenders, credit bureaus, the state, county courts, and more.
- Lost wallet services: Get help with canceling and replacing items such as credit and debit cards, your driver’s license, your Social Security card, checkbooks, and insurance cards.
- Identity theft insurance: Be covered for up to $1 million for expenses associated with restoring your identity, including legal costs, loss of income, and fraudulent withdrawals.
For more information, visit the ARAG Legal Center and use access code 17929int. Members can access the site using the information on their member card.
Where to get help
ARAG Legal Center
Legal Insurance Program
use access code 17929int