Financial stress can affect your physical health and emotional well-being. Why be overwhelmed with worries about your finances when ALEX can get help get you back on track?
Spend just a few minutes with the ALEX® Financial Wellness tool to get assistance in four key areas:
- Emergency savings
- Retirement savings
Use Mint to effortlessly manage your finances, all in one place.
Mint can help you:
- Easily create budgets, and get suggestions based on your spending.
- Track and pay your bills like never before. Plus, get alerts and schedule payments on the spot.
- Find out your credit score for free and get tips to help improve it—no credit card required.
Turbo allows you to build a financial health profile based on your verified IRS-filed income, credit score and debt-to-income ratio.
With Turbo, you can get:
- Explanations to help you better understand your credit score and insights to help you improve it (checking your credit with Turbo does not affect your credit score)
- Easy-to-read TransUnion credit reports with full details on credit card usage, payment history, average age of credit, total accounts, credit inquiries, derogatory marks and more.
- Your debt-to-income ratio, a key financial indicator that shows if you’re living within your means
- Customized tips based on your tax and credit data to help you improve your numbers, pay off your debts sooner, and save and grow your money