The Tuition Assistance Plan helps you with the cost of continuing your education in subjects related to your current position or career development at Intuit. If you work 20 hours or more per week, you can participate.
Apply for tuition assistance through the Tuition Assistance website.
- Full-time employees are reimbursed up to $5,000 per calendar year.
- Part-time employees are reimbursed up to $2,500 per calendar year.
Tuition payments are applied to the calendar year in which they are paid. For example, if your class ends in December, but you don’t pay for it until January, your payment counts toward the $5,000 maximum for the January calendar year.
Expenses greater than the maximum yearly reimbursement can be claimed in future years until the entire cost has been reimbursed—as long as you remain employed at Intuit.
- Mandatory tuition fees
- Registration application
- Required books
- Required software
- Lab fees
- Student health insurance
- Late fees
- Graduation fees
- Elective fees
Please note that tests required for certification are not covered, but may be approved through your department.
You must meet all of the following guidelines:
- You must not be on a performance improvement plan (or written warning), or have been on one within the previous 90 days.
- Courses must be part of a degree or certificate program. This program does not cover individual classes.
- You must have your classes pre-approved for reimbursement and they must begin on or after your hire date.
- You must be taking classes or degree programs offered by an institution accredited by the regional college accreditation associations.
- You must receive a grade of C or better, “pass” if a “pass/fail” course or a rating of “completed,” and you must receive college credit or diploma/degree.
- Courses must be scheduled outside of normal business hours, such as during the evenings or weekends.
- You must not be receiving assistance from another source that’s higher than the full cost of the course and required materials.
To help ensure that you receive payment in 2021, please submit all required documents to Edcor by 11:59 PM ET on Monday, December 13, 2021. Documents that are incomplete, inaccurate, or not received by this date may not be processed and paid until 2022.
Along with tuition assistance, Edcor offers free academic advising services:
- Collaborative Academic Advising: Meet with a highly qualified, impartial advisor who can help you navigate the world of higher education, including scheduling, budgeting, degree/major selection, learning preferences, career goals and much more.
- Online Accredited College Courses: If you're comfortable with a self-paced, online learning environment and you're seeking additional ways to save money on the overall cost of an undergraduate degree, Pearson’s Global Digital Classroom provides access to regionally accredited college courses in a variety of online formats.
- Student Success Coaching: If you’re enrolled in the Global Digital Classroom, you can work with a coach who can help to ensure your success by keeping you motivated.