Learn about how to apply for tuition assistance.
- Full-time employees are reimbursed up to $5,000 per calendar year.
- Part-time employees are reimbursed up to $2,500 per calendar year.
Tuition payments are applied to the calendar year in which they are paid. For example, if your class ends in December, but you don’t pay for it until January, your payment counts toward the $5,000 maximum for the January calendar year.
Expenses greater than the maximum yearly reimbursement can be claimed in future years until the entire cost has been reimbursed—as long as you remain employed at Intuit.
- Mandatory tuition fees
- Registration application
- Required books
- Required software
- Lab fees
- Student health insurance
- Late fees
- Graduation fees
- Elective fees
Please note that tests required for certification are not covered, but may be approved through your department.
You must meet all of the following guidelines:
- You must not be on a performance improvement plan (or written warning), or have been on one within the previous 90 days.
- The course needs to be related to your career at Intuit (or required by a degree program that relates to your career at Intuit).
- The course must be offered by an accredited institution.
- A grade is received (C or better or Pass if Pass/Fail course) upon completion of the course. A course is also eligible if it does not issue pass/fail grade but issues a rating of completed and you receive college credit.
- The course must be approved by your Manager via the Tuition Assistance website PRIOR to enrollment or completion of the course.
- Courses must be scheduled outside of normal business hours, i.e., evening or weekend classes.
To help ensure that you receive payment in 2022, please submit all required documents to Edcor by 11:59 PM ET on Thursday, December 15, 2022. Documents that are incomplete, inaccurate, or not received by this date may not be processed and paid until 2023.
Along with tuition assistance, Edcor offers free academic advising services:
- Collaborative Academic Advising: Meet with a highly qualified, impartial advisor who can help you navigate the world of higher education, including scheduling, budgeting, degree/major selection, learning preferences, career goals and much more.
- Online Accredited College Courses: If you're comfortable with a self-paced, online learning environment and you're seeking additional ways to save money on the overall cost of an undergraduate degree, Pearson’s Global Digital Classroom provides access to regionally accredited college courses in a variety of online formats.
- Student Success Coaching: If you’re enrolled in the Global Digital Classroom, you can work with a coach who can help to ensure your success by keeping you motivated.