Intuit Perks at Work
Intuit Perks at Work lets you earn points and gives you access to employee pricing at more than 30,000 merchants—including Apple, BodyBilt, Verizon, Staples and 1-800-Flowers. The more points you accumulate, the more purchasing power you have.
Here are just some of the items you can purchase at discounted rates through Intuit Perks at Work:
- Personal vacations
- Cell phones
- Meals at more than 18,000 dining establishments
If you are a first-time user, start saving and racking up valuable points by going to Intuit Perks at Work, click “Register for Free” and use your Intuit email to create an account. If you previously used Intuit Marketplace, sign in with the same username and password. Any points you earned and purchases you made have been transferred seamlessly.
Intuit Passport Corporate Program
The Intuit Passport Corporate Program gives you instant access to discounts ranging from 10% to 70% at more than 850 restaurants, 3,000 vendors and 40,000 locations nationwide. You receive a digital “passport” that unlocks discounts when you present it to the vendor—whether you’re making the purchase online or in person. Your spouse, domestic partner and children are eligible to use your discount as well.
How is Passport different from Intuit’s other discount programs? It’s the only discount dining program. At participating businesses, you’ll be able to receive a free entrée when you purchase one entrée at full price.
As an Intuit employee, you automatically receive a Passport membership. Just follow these steps to get started:
- Download the Passport Mobile app through the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your Intuit email address along with your personal Intuit Passport corporate card number (e.g., INU-10-0001). If you're new to Intuit and haven't yet received your Passport corporate card number, go to the Passport site and click “Register here” to get your card number.
- Confirm your profile preferences and start browsing participating locations.
- When you find a location where you'd like to save, swipe or tap the listing to access the "Redeem" function. Click it and follow the instructions to receive your savings.
You can also visit the Passport website to find program information and participating locations. Log in with your Intuit email address.