We know how challenging parenting is—and it can be even more so when you’re caring for a child who has Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, Down syndrome or other learning and developmental disabilities.
Rethink is a first-of-its-kind program. It doesn’t replace in-home consultation or in-person therapy. Instead, it supports parents and caregivers of children with developmental disabilities by helping them with skill building, positive reinforcement and care coordination.
Rethink is a global program that’s available to all Intuit employees. With Rethink, you can:
- Collaborate with and connect all members of your child’s care team (teachers, therapists, medical professionals and family members) through one platform. Each person you “invite” will create his or her own account.
- Speak with board-certified behavioral therapists, even if your child hasn’t been given a formal diagnosis.
- Access a comprehensive online treatment courses and over 1,500 two- to six-minute skill-building videos based on proven Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) strategies that aim to help you improve your child’s social skills, in-classroom behavior and more.
- Connect to peer support communities within Intuit.
- Track your child’s progress using quantifiable metrics provided by Rethink’s automated platform—and then share the progress with your child’s care team.
Sign up today
This program is provided to Intuit employees and their families at no cost. To sign up, visit Intuit’s Rethink website and use your Intuit email address, or call 1-877-988-8871.