The information on this page is for regular employees. If you’re a SelectTime or seasonal employee, visit the benefits site for you.

Dependent Care FSA

One great way to save money is to use a Dependent Care Flexible Savings Account (FSA), which allows you to pay for eligible expenses with tax-free dollars. Some of the eligible expenses that might pertain to you as the parent of a special needs child are day care, after-school programs and babysitters.