Ending your relationship can affect your benefits coverage. You have 31 days from the date of your divorce or legal separation to enroll in or make changes to your benefits.
Note: If you get divorced or legally separated after May 1, you'll automatically receive $650 for participating in that year's biometric screening, then an additional $1,820 for being nicotine-free if you verify that you're nicotine-free when you enroll for an Intuit medical plan. Your next opportunity to get a biometric screening will be the following January.
Medical, Dental, Vision
- You can add or drop coverage for yourself and/or your eligible dependents.
- You must drop coverage for your ex-spouse and ineligible dependents.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Stop participating.
- Change your contributions.
Life and Accident Insurance
- You can change your coverage level.
- You must drop life insurance for your ex-spouse.
To make changes to your benefits, call Your Benefits Resources at 1-866-468-8236 within 31 days of your divorce or legal separation.
You May Also Want To
- Review your 401(k) contributions and beneficiaries.
- Enroll in legal insurance to get legal advice and create or adjust your wills.
- Update your personal information in Workday and get an updated Social Security Card and driver’s license if your name and/or address are changing.
- Change your W-4 deductions and state withholding in the ADP Payroll Work Center.
- Use Intuit’s Well Minds programs to help you handle life’s challenges, build resilience and ease your stress.