The activity program, through Virgin Pulse, is open to regular U.S. employees who work 20 hours or more per week. It is also available to their spouses/domestic partners if they are enrolled in Intuit’s medical plans.
It’s a great way to encourage you to be more physically active during your day—and get rewarded when you are!
Watch! This video for an introduction to the Choose Wellness for Life program.
Existing Virgin Pulse Members
Log in to Virgin Pulse (if you are not signed in on the Intuit network, you will be prompted to enter your Intuit directory username and password).
New to Virgin Pulse
Log in and click "Click to Start."
Spouses and domestic partners who are covered by Intuit’s health plan can also register and participate in the program. They can visit Virgin Pulse and click "Click to Start." They will use their own name and date of birth to enroll.
How the Activity Program Works
- Set up your device. After you sign up, you'll receive a free device (a Max activity tracker) from Virgin Pulse and instructions to set it up. You can also use your own activity tracker, such as a Misfit Shine or Fitbit.
- Wear your device to track your activity level while you walk, run, play with the kids, dance in front of the mirror or engage in any activity that you enjoy. Upload your steps to the Virgin Pulse site by plugging your device into the USB port on your computer or syncing it with the mobile app for your smartphone.
- Track your activities and healthy habits. You earn points based on activities you perform, like doing yoga, taking a water aerobics class or riding your bike. Get additional points for keeping track of your healthy habits, like getting enough sleep, drinking plenty of water and engaging in stress-reduction activities.
- Take the health assessment to earn 1,000 points!
- Log in to Virgin Pulse or access the mobile app regularly to set goals, monitor your progress and watch your points add up. You can also participate in companywide and Virgin Pulse wellness challenges several times a year to earn extra points. You can even create personal challenges with your coworkers, no matter where they’re located.
- Redeem your points for credits. Once you've reached the first level, your points turn into credits, which you can use to purchase merchandise or vouchers from a variety of retailers (such as Target, Amazon and Home Depot) and travel partners in the Virgin Pulse Rewards Store. You can earn up to 300 credits each fiscal year by reaching all four levels.
- Note: The activity program is considered a taxable benefit. You will find a line item on your paycheck for the rewards you earn. However, Intuit picks up the tax, so the award check will be listed as $0 net and imputed income on your paycheck.
Earn Missed Biometric Screening Paycheck Credits
If your biometric screening results show you didn’t meet the health target ranges, the Activity Program can help you earn the full Choose Wellness for Life paycheck credits toward your medical premiums. For each level you complete, you earn the equivalent of one healthy target credit.
- Level 1: 10,000 points = $10/paycheck
- Level 2: 25,000 points = $20/paycheck
- Level 3: 40,000 points = $30/paycheck
- Level 4: 60,000 points = $40/paycheck
You can only earn missed credits; you cannot exceed the maximum credits available for the year. The BioIQ site will show your earned credits. Spouse/domestic partners can also sign up. They'll need to use your employee ID number, followed by an "s" and their date of birth.
If you missed the nicotine-free credits, complete the Quit for Life smoking-cessation program.