Take Action June 12–23
Annual enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to enroll in or make changes to your benefits. It's all about giving you the programs and resources you need to maintain your health and happiness.
To make sure you’re getting all you can out of your Intuit benefits, take these steps by June 23:
1. Explore all your options.
- Check out what's new and changing for FY 2018.
- See what to review during annual enrollment.
- Revisit the benefits you can use year-round.
- Take another look at the FY 2018 Annual Enrollment Guide and FY 2018 Summary of Medical Benefits chart (including paycheck deductions) that were mailed to your home.
2. Get help making your benefits choices.
- Talk to your very own Accolade Health Assistant®. With Accolade, you can get guidance from a personal health assistant, a single point of contact dedicated to helping you with your health and wellness benefits. Connect with your health assistant by calling 1-888-659-8305 (8 a.m.–8 p.m. PT, Monday–Friday) or visiting Accolade.
- Use ALEX®, a self-directed online tool, to make the most of your benefits.
3. Enroll June 12–23.
Go to hewitt.intuit.com to:
- Confirm your tobacco-free status if you’re not already receiving the credit. If you’re adding a spouse or domestic partner, or if you recently stopped using nicotine products, you’ll need to indicate this during annual enrollment.
- Review and, if necessary, update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Health Care and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). Note: IRS rules do not allow you to have both a Health Savings Account and a Health Care FSA. If you’re enrolled in the Cigna Choice Plan with HSA, you can only have the Limited Purpose FSA, which you can use for your dental and vision expenses.
- Enroll in legal insurance to make sure you have identity theft protection and more.
- Enroll in or make changes to your benefits from June 12 to June 23. On June 23, you can enroll online until 11:59 p.m. PT or by phone until 6 p.m. PT.
- Print your confirmation statement, or save your email confirmation. Changes you make are effective August 1, 2017, and your first paycheck in August will show the new deductions.
If You Don't Take Action
If you do nothing, your current benefits will continue. But, you’ll be missing out on:
- The chance to sign up for legal insurance, which gives you identity theft protection and affordable access to attorneys for a variety of personal legal matters—often at no additional cost to you. If you’re enrolled already, your coverage will carry over to next year.
- The chance to get FREE money from Intuit by enrolling in the Cigna Choice Fund HSA medical plan. Use ALEX, Intuit’s enrollment support tool, or talk to an Accolade health assistant to see if this is the right medical plan for you.
- The chance to get up to $650 through Intuit’s matching contribution to your Dependent Care FSA. Remember: You have to re-enroll in the Dependent Care FSA every year.
- The chance to have a Health Care FSA. Remember: You have to re-enroll in the Health Care FSA every year—and if you’re enrolled in the Cigna Choice Fund HSA plan, you can only have a Limited Purpose FSA to cover eligible dental and vision expenses.
If you want to discuss your options, narrow down your choices and get personalized guidance on how to get the most out of your benefits, call Accolade at 1-888-659-8305 (8 a.m.–8 p.m. PT, Monday–Friday) or visit Accolade.