Welcome to Intuit! As part of our team, we’re happy to offer you great benefits to help you stay healthy, balanced and financially secure. Ready to get started? Here are the basics about:
You’re eligible for Intuit health benefits if you’re a:
- Regular, full-time employee working 30 or more hours per week.
- Part-time employee working 20–29 hours per week (although you’re not eligible for disability insurance).
Enrolling in Intuit benefits is easy—just complete these three steps within the first 31 days of your first day:
- Watch our benefits videos and explore this website to learn about your Intuit benefits. Use the ALEX® Benefits Counselor, Intuit's enrollment support tool. ALEX® will guide you through your benefits so you can feel confident that you’re choosing the medical, flexible spending account, and optional life and AD&D insurance plans that are best for you and your family.
- Log in to Hewitt’s Your Benefits Resources website to make your benefits selections. It may take up to five calendar days for your information to be sent to Hewitt for you to enroll. After you make your selections, your benefits will be effective from your hire date. You’ll receive your medical plan ID card within four weeks after you enroll, but you can also go to your plan’s website and print a temporary card within 10 days of enrolling. Remember to print your enrollment confirmation for your records.
Select your benefits carefully—you won’t be able to make changes until the next annual enrollment period, which happens every June, with any changes starting August 1. The only exception is if you have a qualified family status change, such as having a baby or getting married.
- Review your retirement plan options. As a new hire, you’re automatically enrolled in our 401(k) plan—that means 6 percent of your pay is automatically put into your 401(k) before taxes. Additionally, you’re invested in a properly diversified portfolio (the Intuit Target Fund) that most closely matches your anticipated date of retirement, based on a retirement age of 65.
If you’ve saved money through another employer’s 401(k) plan in this calendar year, it’s important to remember that under IRS rules, you can only save a total of $18,000 in 2015. ADP/Intuit Payroll Service Center can check for you:
- Phone: 1-866-363-9040
- Email: Intuit_servicecenter@adp.com
- Fax: 925-598-9583
Include the following (along with your Employee ID) in your message to the Payroll Service Center:
In calendar year 2015, I have participated in another company’s 401(k). I’ve contributed a combined $______ to the pretax and Roth options and I’ve contributed $______ to the catch-up (only include if you have contributed).
As a new hire, you’re also eligible to purchase Intuit stock at a 15% discount. Be sure to review Intuit’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) details. You can enroll during one of these two open enrollment periods: Feb. 15–28/29 or Aug. 15–31.
Intuit’s wellness program, Choose Wellness for Life, gives you information and resources to get and stay healthy—plus rewards and discounts along the way to keep you on track toward a healthier, happier life.